How to accept an invitation from a blogger admin

I have received some requests from our friends to contribute something for my blog. To do so send me your yahoo e-mail address to my e-mail at cikgusir@yahoo.com.my, check your mail box for the invitation and follow these steps...

(Click the images for bigger view...)


Step01: Click the link

Step02: Click the create new account if you are not a blogger.



Step03: Fill in the particulars (follow the instructions)



Step04: Fill in the particulars as shown in the image above



Step05: Click new post to start contributing.


(for further explanation on posting your post click here)


Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Merentas Denai Masa: Makam Bendahara Tun Habib Abdul Majid (Padang Saujana)

Kenapa sambung belajar?

Selingkar Kisah...Antara Shakespeare & Ahmad Jais