HAPPY NEW YEAR 2006


This should be my first post for this year 2006. A little bit to say for this new year, I want to thank all of you out there who support this blog. Without all of you this blog may look dull. Many thanks for the comments made. I wish this year I could have more participation and contribution of ideas and thoughts from you all to make this blog more happening. Just throw out your wonderful, crazy or serious ideas and thoughts and we share it with others. Ok...I wish you a happy new year! Boom...boom kababomm...(fireworks la)

Ulasan

  1. Vanakkam 2006.
    Sem 4, looks tough, sounds very tough, feels very very tired, phyiscally & mentally & going to be hard as time ticks.
    Hope the aura shields us from unwanted problems.
    May the force be with us.
    Guardian of this blog, keep up the good work, I also hope many of our friends will share & care for everyone through this blog.
    kss.
    01012006
    012-4929878.
    selva_kumar1205@yahoo.com

    BalasPadam
  2. Assalamualaikum..
    how are my friends in UPSI?, i hope u guys fine and ready to take challenges to get degree..forget me not ok..and this website helps me to keep in touch with u guys..good luck
    its me,
    Lady Precious Stream UIA,
    azdayantie@yahoo.com

    BalasPadam

Catat Ulasan

Ulasan anda adalah tanggungjawab anda sendiri.

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Merentas Denai Masa: Makam Bendahara Tun Habib Abdul Majid (Padang Saujana)

Kenapa sambung belajar?

Selingkar Kisah...Antara Shakespeare & Ahmad Jais