RELC Singapore: Day 1


Day 1 started on 2nd of January 2018. Boarding flight TR453 of Scoot Airlines, I landed at Changi Airport safely around 11.45 a.m. This time the trip was not for leisure but I would rather say for in-service professional development yet I did expect to explore Singapore more whenever I have the chance to do so.



The only male companion from Malaysia was a teacher named Afnan. He's teaching in Machang, Kelantan. We started a good and enjoyable relationship when we stepped our feet in on Singapore land. We boarded a metered-taxi that costed us SG20.90. The driver was quite talkative and he spoke in Malay-Pranakan accent which was something rare to me. I had imagined Munshi Abdullah era when I listened to that accent.


As Afnan and I were new to this place we did not know where to go for our lunch. After checked-in to our rooms, I just contacted an Uber to a place called Arab Street as suggested by a fried. I found that Arab Street actually was a place that I had been before; KAMPONG GLAM. We just had our lunch at a turkish restaurant called SUFI Turkish and Mediterranean Cuisine. Never in my life I had Turkish delicacies. The taste? I had tasted better cuisine than that.

Ulasan

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Merentas Denai Masa: Makam Bendahara Tun Habib Abdul Majid (Padang Saujana)

Kenapa sambung belajar?

Selingkar Kisah...Antara Shakespeare & Ahmad Jais