Merdeka Mood! (National Day is coming!)

As a Malaysian, I am proud that I am part of the country’s development instrument. I feel that I have contributed at least for six years producing human resources to fulfil the needs of the nation. Although not all of them have reached the quality needs there are still good products which are ready to be exploited for the benefits of the country in few years onwards. MERDEKA! MERDEKA! MERDEKA! KERANAMU MALAYSIA!

To my beloved country, none of the country in the world can be the same as you! I will go no where because you are my one and only homeland. I will be with you in joy or sorrow. You are me and I am you. YOU ARE MY MALAYSIA!. MERDEKA! MERDEKA! MERDEKA! KERANAMU MALAYSIA!

Negara Ku,

Tanah tumpahnya darah ku,

Rakyat hidup bersatu dan maju,

Rahmat bahgia tuhan kurniakan,

Raja kita selamat bertakhta.

Ulasan

Catat Ulasan

Ulasan anda adalah tanggungjawab anda sendiri.

Catatan popular daripada blog ini

Kenapa sambung belajar?

Merentas Denai Masa: Makam Bendahara Tun Habib Abdul Majid (Padang Saujana)

Selingkar Kisah...Antara Shakespeare & Ahmad Jais